Why Choose Us
Reasons to Choose Photoshots for Your Wedding
- Tony is a professional, full time photographer dedicated to creative wedding results.
- Tony has been awarded the prestigious NZIPP Fellow, not once, but FIVE times.
- 79 NZIPP professional photography awards since 2004. The number or type of awards really doesn’t matter. But the dedication to being the best, and always improving does.
- Fully qualified member of the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photographers.
- Formally tertiary trained and qualified, with a Diploma in Professional Photography.
- Thorough written planning that essentially coordinates your day.
- Eighteen years professional experience – the benefit of all that advice comes free to all clients.
- Interactive organization that tailors your needs with our experience.
- Multiple cameras in operation that provide a back up in the unlikely event of gear failure, & saves dust marks from lens changes.
- Mobile studio lighting (especially useful for wet weather contingencies in dark churches etc).
- Coverage of the ‘big little’ things – cars, rings, smiles, flowers.
- Comprehensive slideshow of every wedding to wow your friends and family as soon as possible after your wedding.
- Album design based around your selection of favourite photos.
- Selective manipulation of prints and custom processing is also available.
- Parent & mini albums offered.
- Traditional enlargements, canvas, & acrylic prints available.
For all clients I promise:
- Professional service
- Professional coverage
- To listen to your ideas
- Thorough organisation
- Professional processing & printing
- To have proofs ready within 15 working days
- Helpful advice beforehand, & on your wedding day
- Package parameters that are not rigidly bound to set time periods, or fixed number of images taken